Emergency Telephone Number

In accordance with the decision of the Hellenic Telecommunications and Post Commission (EETT) with No. 966/2 – Government Gazette 5266/Β/30-11-2020, we would like to inform you that calls to 1024 are subject to the Tariff Policy applied by each mobile and fixed telecommunications network operator. For further information, please visit the website of your network operator as well as the website of the Price Observatory for Telecommunication and Postal Retail Services of EETT.

210 668 2222

Telephone Customer Service


Credits of the project

Credits of the project

Supervisory Authority

The GREEK STATE, represented by the DIRECTORATE OF OPERATION, MAINTENANCE & EXPLOITATION OF INFRASTRUCTURES WITH CONCESSION AGREEMENT (DIRECTORATE L.S.E.P.) falling under the General Secretariat of Infrastructures / General Directorate of Transportation Infrastructures of the Ministry of Economy, Infrastructure, Shipping & Tourism, monitors and oversees the operation and maintenance of the motorway. This Service is a successor to E.Y.D.E./S.E.R.A, which was responsible for supervising and overseeing the design and construction of the project.


Concession Company 

41,9 km of Attiki Odos Motorway, 190 02 – Peania, telephone: 210 6682200, fax: 210 6025060, e-mail: [email protected], GEMI No: 002230901000

“ATTIKI ODOS S.A.” is the Concession Company (Concessionaire) of the project, which has undertaken the design, construction, financing, operation and maintenance of the motorway, through the execution of a Concession Contract with the Greek State. The Concession Company’s stakeholders’ structure consists of AKTOR CONCESSIONS S.A. (a member of ELLAKTOR S.A. Group) holding 65.75%, AVAX S.A. holding 24.19%, ETETH S.A. (a member of AVAX S.A. Group) holding 10.02% and the French company EGIS PROJECTS S.A. holding 0.04%.

Attiki Odos Construction Joint Venture 

 25 Ermou Street, 145 64 Nea Kifissia – GREECE

Central work site: 41,9 Km of Attiki Odos Motorway, 190 02 Peania – GREECE, telephone: 210 6632161, email: [email protected]

Attiki Odos Construction Joint Venture is the construction company for the project, a joint venture made up of Greek companies, led by AKTOR S.A., which successfully implemented a complex and difficult project, bringing together the greatest construction companies of Greece.

Operation & Maintenance Company

41,9 Km of Attiki Odos, 190 02 – Peania, telephone: 210 6682000, fax: 210 6635578, e-mail: [email protected], GEMI No: 003534001000

“ATTIKES DIADROMES S.A.” is the company which has undertaken the operation and maintenance of Attica Tollway. The shareholders of the Concession Company participate in “Attikes Diadromes S.A.” with a stake of 80% (ATTIKA DIODIA S.A.), together with the French Company EGIS ROAD OPERATION (ex Transroute International), with a 20% stake.

Project cost & Financing

In the early 90’s, the Greek State announced an international tender to award the construction of the project of “Elefsina – Stavros – Spata Airport and Imittos Western Peripheral Motorway”, using the concession contract and co-financing method. The Greek group of companies named “Attiki Odos Joint Venture” was the successful bidder, with the new motorway ultimately being named after its corporate name.

The Attica Tollway project was completed in due time and its construction cost (EUR 1.3 billion) was financed by a 34% contribution by the Greek State, with funds drawn from the EU Community Support Framework, while the Concession Company “Attiki Odos S.A.” covered the remaining 66% with equity and bank loans. The loans to “Attiki Odos S.A.” Concession Company were granted by the European Investment Bank (EIB) and various commercial banks, while the “Attiki Odos S.A.” shareholders guaranteed all loans throughout the construction period.

Financing bodies:

  • The Greek State
  • The European Union
  • The European Investment Bank
  • The Concession Company “Attiki Odos S.A.” (through its shareholders)
  • A Group of Commercial Banks