Special announcement: As part of the preventive measures to limit the spread of the COVID-19 and the new measures that take effect from Saturday, November 6th 2021, in order to enter the Customer Service Centers (CSC) of Attiki Odos and Moreas Motorway all subscribers must present a vaccination certificate or a recovery certificate (up to 6 months after diagnosis) or a negative PCR test (not older than 72 hours) or a rapid test (not older than 48 hours) together with proof of identity (police ID / passport / driver’s license).
Please keep the specified safety distance of two (2) meters and follow the instructions of the staff, for your entry and your stay in the area of the CSC. Also, please keep in mind that only one (1) subscriber at a time is allowed to enter.
Please wear a face mask before entry.
- To subscribe to any of the subscription programmes (EXPRESS, BONUS, FRIENDLY MOTO, ESPRESS TRUCK, FRIENDLY TRUCK), you can visit any of the 13 Customer Service Centers (C.S.C.) of the Attica Tollway, Moreas Μotorway and the private Vehicle Inspection Center “I. KTEO Komvos Amarousiou” which is located off the Attica Tollway or for subscription to the EXPRESS programme (cat. 2,3,4), you can also visit any branch of the following partner organizations: ETHNIKI BANK, Hellenic Postbank, PIRAEUS BANK, auteco (private vehicle inspection centers).
- Submit the required supporting documentation.
- Activate your subscription account, by paying the amount indicated for prepayment of your transactions (the minimum amount differs according to subscription programme and vehicle type/ category).
- Your activated e-PASS device or the special account card (depending on your vehicle category) will then be delivered free of charge and you can carry out transactions under the subscription programme of your choice. Drivers subscribing to the programmes via the network of branches of ETHNIKI BANK, Hellenic Postbank, PIRAEUS BANK, auteco, follow a different procedure for activation of their subscription account and the e-PASS device. Information is available through the customer telephone service provided by Attica Tollway (210-6682222) or from the aforementioned partner organizations.
What Documentation do I need?
If you are a private individual, you need to submit the following documents:
- Police Identity Card or Passport.
- A document certifying your Tax Identification Number and your home address (upper part of a tax payment statement or a receipt of motor vehicle tax payment or a recent utility bill).
- Vehicle registration document (one per e-PASS or account card applied for).Note: In case of private individual subscription carried out by a third person, an authorization document, certified as to the authenticity of signature, is required.
If you are a self-employed person, you must submit the following documents:
- Police ID Card, vehicle(s) registration document(s) and, alternatively:
- either your stamp with your full details (Tax Identification Number, address).
Companies must provide:
- Authorization on writing paper with the Company’s letterhead, signed by the Company’s legal representative.
- Corporate Stamp & Seal.
- Photocopies of all vehicle registration documents.
Call & Courier Service
e-PASS can now be delivered to your home or office via courier service. All you have to do is to simply call 210 6682222. If you wish to subscribe to any of the EXPRESS, BONUS, FRIENDLY, MOTO, EXPRESS TRUCK, FRIENDLY TRUCK programmes, call our Telephone Customer Service on 210 6682222. During the process, you will be asked to provide necessary details for your registration (TIN, Tax Office, vehicle registration number & address) and the e-PASS device will be sent to you, free of charge by courier.