It is very simple to get an e-PASS and become a subscriber to our commercial plans
Through the e-PASS distribution network which includes:
- the 12 Customer Service Centres (CSCs) of the Attica Tollway, Moreas Μotorway (Corinth-Tripoli-Kalamata National Road) and our new Service Centre at the private Vehicle Inspection Centre “I. KTEO Komvos Amarousiou” (2 Granikou & Chimarras Str., Maroussi), that does not require you to enter the Attica Tollway.
- the 2 Vehicle Inspection stationsAuteco in Attica – auteco.gr, tel. centre: 102030,[email protected]. Pleas note that you can register for the EXPRESS plan through the Auteco network. For more information, please directly contact our partner or contact us at (+30) 210-6682222 (Attica Tollway Phone Customer Service, Monday-Saturday 08:00-19:00 and Sunday 09:00-17:00).
Eleven (11) out of twelve (12) CSCs are located at the entrances of specific junctions and along the two motorways; for this reason, drivers are advised to combine their visit there with their pre-planned entry on the Attica Tollway or on the Moreas motorway.
- Demonstrate the necessary documentation.
- Activate your subscription account by prepaying a number of transits, according to the following table:
e-PASS / card activation amounts per vehicle category
Motorbikes & two-wheeled motorcycles
|Categories 2, 3 & 4
Private passenger cars & light commercial vehicles
Small and medium HGV trucks with a total height of h > 2.70m
Large HGV trucks, total height h > 2.70m
- Sign the Application – Contract and you are granted free use of the electronic e-PASS device or the special Account Card, depending on the type of your vehicle (must be returned at the end of the subscription, in order to avoid being charged for them according to the Subscription Plan Price List).
Necessary supporting documents
- Individuals *:
- Official ID or passport
- Document certifying their TIN and home address (upper tax clearance section or receipt of payment of registration fees or recent utility bill)
- Vehicle registration certificate.
Everything provided and mentioned above for individuals (official ID, VAT number, vehicle registration certificate, etc.) plus one (1) of the following documents confirming your professional status (business commencement certificate for a natural person or a trader or proof of an income/expense ledger or a stamped invoice or a certificate of an insurance body).
Authorisation from the legal representative on company letterhead, official ID or passport of the authorised person or the Legal Representative if they comes themselves, detailed information of the company as reflected in a stamp (VAT number, registered office, telephone number, GEMI – General Commercial Register number etc.) as well as a photocopy of the vehicle registration certificate(s).
*In case of registration of an Individual or Freelancer by a third party, an authorisation is required, either certified for the authenticity of its signature or through the single digital portal gov.gr.
Call & Courier Service
If you want to become a subscriber but live in an area far from the Attica Tollway and cannot visit the Service Centres during their opening hours, you can call to request with the free delivery of your e-PASS to the desired address by courier service.
- Call (+30) 210-6682222 (Attica Tollway Phone Customer Service, Monday-Saturday 08:00-19:00 and Sunday 09:00-17:00)
- Provide your details by phone (name, phone number, VAT, Tax Office, vehicle registration number & address)
- You prepay the amount for your transit plan electronically (via the my e-PASS application, Bank Payment Networks or Cards).
- We send the e-PASS device to your designated address, free of charge and by courier service