Use of your e-PASS device on all motorways in Greece
Thanks to interoperability, subscribers can use their e-PASS electronic device for their transits, except for the Attica Tollway, and in the electronic toll collection lanes of all motorways in Greece:
- Olympia Odos (N.R. of Elefsina-Corinth-Patras)
- Moreas (Municipality of Corinth-Tripoli-Kalamata)
- Aegean Motorway (N.R. of Athens-Thessaloniki, Maliakos-Klidi Section)
- Rio-Antirio Bridge
- Nea Odos (“Ionia Odos” motorway from Antirio to Ioannina and a section of the Athens-Thessaloniki-Evzoni (A.TH.E.) motorway)
- Central Greece Motorway [E65] and A.TH.E. motorway section)
- Egnatia Odos (from Igoumenitsa in the Prefecture of Thesprotia until Kipoi of the Prefecture of Evros)
Before and during your trip:
- Make sure you have a sufficient balance to reach your destination and return, as there is no possibility to renew the subscription account at the toll stations of other motorways.
- You are passing through the electronic toll collection lane that bears the same
marking , which is the same as the one on the respective lanes of the Attica Tollway, and we kindly ask you to observe the local marking sings of the Highway Code, (vehicle height, distance from the vehicle in front, speed, etc.) for the smooth operation of the system.
- Please note that transit on other motorways will be charged based on the respective price list of the companies and without discounts.
- In case you have more than one electronic device, select and place the device you want to use on your vehicle’s windscreen.
Attention: The categorisation and corresponding charge of vehicles when passing through an electronic toll collection lane with a height limit is based on the e-PASS category, while the categorisation and corresponding charge of vehicles passing through an electronic toll collection lane without a height limit is completed electronically through the installed electronic toll system and based on the basic characteristics of the vehicle (height/dimensions, axle number, etc.) in accordance with the conditions and restrictions (categorisation, restrictions on the use of lane, etc.) that apply from time to time on each Motorway. For this reason and for the benefit of the Subscriber’s Vehicle in case it carries on its roof an additional load (suitcases, bicycles, etc.), resulting in any change in the original categorisation of their vehicle, it is recommended not to use the electronic toll collection lane, but to carry out the transaction in a lane with a toll collector, in order to ensure the correct categorisation and charging of your transit.
For more information, contact the Customer Service Departments directly or visit the websites of the collaborating road networks:
|Attica Tollway||(+30) 210 6682222||www.aodos.gr|
|Aegean Motorway||(+30) 2414 401010||www.aegeanmotorway.gr|
|Olympia Odos||(+30) 22960 95555||www.olympiaodos.gr|
|Rio-Antirio Bridge||(+30) 26340 39010-11||www.gefyra.gr|
|Moreas||(+30) 2710 562020||www.moreas.com.gr|
|Nea Odos / ATHE Section||(+30) 22950 26900||www.neaodos.gr|
|Nea Odos / Ionia Odos Section||(+30) 2641 306 306||www.neaodos.gr|
|Central Greece Motorway||(+30) 801 700 7000||www.kentrikiodos.gr|
|Egnatia Odos||(+30) 2310 470 100||www.egnatia.eu|
What else do I need to know?
- You will be charged for your transit on the Attica Tollway according to the current price list of the subscription plan you have chosen and the current toll rate of the motorway. In case of transit from the other motorways of Greece, the transit will be charged without discounts and according to the pricing and commercial policy of those companies.
- For your information on your transit account (monthly charges and analysis of transits), monthly invoices are delivered by free or paid post delivery, depending on the status (individuals, freelancers, legal entities) and the subscription plan.
Additional access to the transit bill is provided free of charge to all subscribers via:
- The online platform “my e-PASS”, where you can be informed about your balance, your transactions and make a payment or renew your balance at any time from your computer or mobile phone. At the same time, you have computer access to your transit bills via a pdf file, the ability to edit the files in excel format, and access to the history of your transit bills of the last two (2) years.
- Customer Service Centres, where you can pick up a copy of your bill in person or through an authorised representative.
For more information you can contact the Attica Tollway Phone Customer Service at (+30) 210-668.2222, Monday-Saturday 08:00-19:00, Sunday 09:00-17:00.